In addition to the upgraded classrooms, the $3.2 million renovations include a renovated gymnasium, new parking lot and child drop off area, new commercial kitchen, an upgraded playground, a parent area, and a new sensory learning room. “This kind of project is inspiring to work on, knowing the positive impact it will have for generations to come,” said Nate Clayton, Project Manager, Browne Engineering & Construction Services.
Grand opening event speakers included:
- Jacqueline Coleman – Lt. Governor of Kentucky
- Judge Gary Moore – Boone County Judge Executive
- Julie Aubuchon, Vice Mayor City of Florence
- Megan Bankemper – Senator Mitch McConnell’s office
- Dennis Keene – Commissioner with Governor Beshear’s office
“We are very excited to have this opportunity to provide quality early childhood education to more Boone County families, and to be able to do so in an updated facility,” said Catrena Bowman, Executive Director of NKCAC.
Browne is a registered Engineering firm in the State of Ohio and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, overseeing the planning, design, and construction of projects from beginning to end. To talk with us about your next project call 513-931-0900. We look forward to working with you.