No individual member of a commercial construction project team (the architect, contractor, vendors, or consultants) will share a building owner’s complex set of interests. As an Owner’s Representative, we leverage years of project experience, across all phases of a project, to advocate directly for the owner’s goals and objectives and minimize our clients’ risk.
Owners typically don’t have the time or construction expertise to manage all the varied transactions, issues, and disputes that normally arise during a lengthy construction process. At Browne, we deal with these issues every day and we use our technical expertise, strong industry relationships, and years of experience, to help ensure your project runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
As your Owners Representative we can:
- Provide expert advice and consultation with respect to project design, value engineering, scope of the work, cost estimating, scheduling, and construction.
- Securing land, permits and potential financial incentives for your project
- Ensuring the project complies with local and municipal regulations
- Managing the project budget and schedules to help ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
- Manage requests for proposals, bids, and the hiring of vendors, contractors, engineers, and architects.
On an ongoing basis, we track project costs against your budget so you are up-to-date as your projects progress and we can help you anticipate any key project issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
As the Owner’s Representative, we hold your interests as our number one priority. We look forward to helping you ensure your next project is a success!
Browne is a registered Engineering firm in the State of Ohio and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, overseeing the planning, design, and construction of projects from beginning to end. To talk with us about your next project call 513-931-0900. We look forward to working with you.